Vaccine safety and policy:
- National Vaccine Information Center — The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is a charitable non-profit organization founded in 1982 advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and ‘free and informed consent’ protections in the mass vaccination system. NVIC does not offer medical advice, does not promote the use of vaccines and does not advise against the use of vaccines. NVIC supports the availability of all preventive health care options, including vaccines, and the right of consumers to make educated, voluntary health care choices
- Center for Personal Rights — advocating informed consent and parental choice on vaccinations
- The Coalition for SafeMinds — SafeMinds was founded to raise awareness, support research, change policy and focus national attention on the growing evidence that environmental triggers contribute to neurological disorders such as autism, attention deficit disorder, language delay and learning difficulties. SafeMind’s mission is to restore health and protect future generations by eradicating the devastation of autism and associated health disorders that are induced by environmental triggers. For more on why SafeMinds created the SmartVax website, see About SafeMinds.
- National Autism Association — The mission of the National Autism Association is to respond to the most urgent needs of the autism community, providing real help and hope so that all affected can reach their full potential.
- Generation Rescue — Generation Rescue is an international movement of scientists, parents, and physicians researching the causes and treatments for autism, ADHD, and chronic illness. Generation Rescue parent-volunteers are currently mentoring thousands of families going through the recovery process with their children.
Vaccine-Injuries from the HPV vaccine administered to prevent cervical cancer:
- S.A.N.E. Vax — THE SANE VAX MISSION is to promote Safe, Affordable, Necessary & Effective vaccines and vaccination practices through education and information. SANE VAX advocates for science-based medicine. SANE VAX’s primary goal is to provide the information necessary for readers to make informed decisions regarding their health and well-being.